New to Yoga?
ARE YOU NEW TO YOGA?
Welcome! Thank you for trusting Vella Yoga with your yoga practice. We believe yoga is for EVERYBODY. If you have a body, you have a yoga body!
We want to provide you with a few tips to help you have a great yoga experience!
- Wear comfortable clothes. No, you don't have to wear Lululemon or spandex. Just dress for your comfort level. You'll need to be able to move freely
- Shoes off at the door, our studio is a clean tranquil space. We recommend practicing barefoot as well for better grip and grounding with your feet.
- Please turn your cell phone off before entering studio
- •We encourage you to ask questions... About anything. You'll learn more andreceive more from your practice. We are a family here and everyone is respected and supported.
- Try new postures, explore movement and breath but ALWAYS listen to your body. This is your practice.
- Be sure to speak with an instructor prior to class if you have any injuries, medical conditions or health concerns. This way they may safely guide you through the practice.
THIS IS YOUR YOGA, YOUR BODY, YOUR PRACTICE.
BE PATIENT WITH YOURSELF, NOTHING IN NATURE BLOOMS ALL YEAR...